We are a growing software company based in Warwick. Due to expansion
We are based in modern open plan offices to reflect our belief
We offer employees a pension scheme, service related private health care, employee perks including discounted cinema tickets, as well as discounted golf & health club membership.
• Extensive and demonstrable experience of leading an Agile development team
◦ OO PHP
◦ Angular 1.X+
• Amazon Web Services
• To develop and manage the software development team.
• To guide, coach and mentor the development team
• To provide project management and technical leadership for all aspects of software
• To develop technical roadmaps for all projects inclusive of research, design, timelines
• To establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of
• To learn and present how products would add value to the business.
• To supervise resource allocation to ensure attainment of business and
• To manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
• To evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
• To collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
• To report to
• To present software changes to company staff and customers.
Why should you apply?
• Be part of the leading golf management software provider in the
• The opportunity to implement your own team and processes
• Be part of the future of
• Excellent pay and benefits.
• Excellent working environment
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org